Sunday, February 10, 2008

I Can't Believe It's Not Fattening

Just polished off a Weight Watchers approved sloppy joe, fries and baked beans. I had to double check the points, because I was sure I must have exceeded my total. But I've got 3.5 points left for the day. Shocking what you can do when you know how to cook. I can actually make food that tastes too bad for me to be good. . .but it is. Amazing.

We were checking out Tina Turner on the Grammies during dinner. Man! That woman is a wonder. She's still got it, that's for sure (even though her stylist should be fired, I'm sad to report.)

Other than that, I stayed in today because it's been ZERO or below all day. I know I live in Chicago and all but. . .DAMN! That's cold!

It did give me a chance to keep reading "A New Earth" though, which is really quite insightful. I can totally see where my ego has led me into all kinds of missteps over the years. Ego=bad. Authentic self=good. Over simplifying, you say? Ok, maybe I am, but I have a good excuse. I just let the dog outside and think I got some frostbite on my brain.

No comments: