Wednesday, March 12, 2008

At the Start of Something Great

I am proud to say that even with all my overwork, "Secret Project" lunacy of the past weeks that I have still managed to stick to my new diet regime. I'm down another 1.5 lbs this week for a total of 14 lbs in the past nine weeks. I realized today, that's like losing one of those plastic containers of kitty litter that always seem so heavy. Wow! I have to say, I do feel lighter and better. My clothes are looser, my joints don't hurt like they did and I just feel more awake when I get up in the morning, more energetic.

I am really pleased with my accomplishments and feel like I'm on a great path.

Other than that, I'm pretty much hanging out this morning to see if I have any last minute assignments from the afore-mentioned "Secret Project" which is finally winding down. Hurray!

As I've said before, I have LOVED making the money on this thing even if the work has been a little overwhelming at times and the subject somewhat dull. It's been good just to have a place to go on some days that wasn't my own home and interact with smart people on a daily basis (versus spending most of my day chatting to the Bug, Grey and the Alley Cat). They are loyal business supporters and good listeners, but have little to offer when it comes to real input (unless the Bug's daily barking rant at the mailman counts).

I'm excited that Spring is on its way and that the sun is shining today. With the end of this big work project, I feel like I'm at the beginning of something great again. Stay tuned and we'll see what it is!

1 comment:

Ms. Mamma said...

Congrats on the big 14! That's wonderful and ooooooooo, I'm excited for you.Interesting developments on the horizon for you and a day of shopping! Beautiful. xo