Sunday, March 09, 2008

Work, Work and More Work

Secret project is doing me in! Work, work and more work. Yikes--I'm knackered. I've worked close to 60 hours this week including yesterday and today. Thank god it's almost over--just a couple more days and I am DONE!

I've only had a couple of weeks that have been off-the-charts busy (the past week being the worst thus far), so it hasn't all been terrible. And I sure have enjoyed my big fat checks that have been arriving with unfamiliar regularity in my mailbox.

For that, I am really thankful. It's nice not to be broke for a change!

As soon as the secret project is complete (maybe Wednesday afternoon or sooner possibly), I'm sleeping in, ignoring my email for a couple of days and cashing in a gift certificate I got and getting a facial (and, hell, maybe even a massage!). I plan to be a lady of leisure for a good week. . .

Unless of course another job comes along. Gotta make hay while the sun shines. Damn it, I'm still getting that facial though!

No comments: