Monday, March 10, 2008

Worn Down and It's Only Monday

Up again working until 2:30 am this morning and then back downtown to client's office 7.5 hours later. I clocked just under 65 hours of work last week.

I know I'm being really boring and repetitive about my stupid "Secret Project." BUT I AM TIRED!

Only one more day to go and it probably won't take the whole day. Maybe a couple of hours on Wednesday morning at the worst. I'm actually hoping to get a full night's sleep tonight. What a treat.

No work this evening though. Going to book club. It's all about the Oprah Webcast for her new book club selection, "A New Earth." Very enlightening. In fact, I could use some enlightening right about now. And a BIG nap! Maybe even a BIG drink.

Highlight of the weekend (the only time I wasn't working or getting limited sleep), Craze and I went to the trendy sushi spot Bob San. It was pretty good, but not as good as I remember. That said, I'm thankful to say that there were no digestive side effects from consumption. Bad sushi on a train! Bad! Sushi on a regular plate delivered by waitress, good.

No comments: