Friday, June 13, 2008

Guests Have Finally Vamoosed

My lovely aunt and fun, but high-maintenance, uncle have finally jetted back to the UK. I loved having them here but have to say, if I'm being perfectly honest, that I'm really enjoying having the house back to myself after their 3-week visit.

After dropping them at the airport late on Wednesday, I came home, put my feet up and watched three back-to-back episodes of Tivo'd "Days of Our Lives" (my not-so-guilty, secret pleasure). What a delight it was not to have to plan and create more meals and snacks and do all the cleaning up to boot!

Today is the big house tidy-up. But not before I take care of some over-looked personal care. I'm in desperate need of a pedicure and in a minute I'm stepping into the bathroom for some serious root dying. Ah gray. . .you are not my friend, but I will vanquish you!!!

Thank you, Excellence Creme Color!

No comments: