Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Get-Up-And-Huh?!?

I am feeling BLAH.

Over the holidays I pretty much ate whatever I wanted and I think my food allergy issues are creeping up on me. My hands and wrists have been sore and stiff for the past couple of days and my knees hurt more than usual. This morning I woke up feeling stiff and achey. It always happens like this. I just wish I could narrow down the culprit.

I thought it was wheat that eventually makes me feel like an arthritic 90-year old. Then I got tested and my doc says I'm not allergic to it. But magically, every time I cut it out of my diet, I feel better in a matter for a day or two.

Is it yeast? Sugar? Something else? God knows.

I guess it's back to fruit, veggies and lean protein for me. That prescription always seems to clear this up.

In the meantime, I need to stop wallowing in it. My aches and pains along with the dark, rainy, oddly-warm weather are making me cranky. Thunderclouds are rumbling in the distance, but, damn them, I have things to do.

Can someone please loan me some get-up-and-go? I promise to get it back to you in a day or two.

No comments: