Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Soon Upon Us

The organics have been bought but still more household chores to be done before the in-laws' arrival tomorrow. I totally recognize I'm getting boring and repetitive where my Thanksgiving cleaning is concerned, but I can't help myself.

I've had such a hard time sleeping lately that it's been a real chore to get myself geared up to do much of anything. I'm in pregnant Zombie-mode much of the day.

That said, today's the day. I made a start last night and I should be able to get it done in a few hours if I just keep my focus. Then one last trip to pick up non-organic fruit and veggies (and I will sneakily remove the labels to disguise their non-organic origin) and I am done.

But before I make my way to finish up my dust-free and clean abode, I'd like to wish one and all a happy and safe Thanksgiving. May everyone have the opportunity to break bread with people they love and take stock, even in these tough times, of all the good things in life.

No comments: