Monday, January 11, 2010

She Bites

I just bit him. Really hard. My 13 month old baby boy.

Totally by accident.

I was holding him. The phone rang. I picked up the phone, said "hello" and the next thing I know, his thumb is in my mouth and I bit it accidentally. There was a shocked look of disbelief and then a good 10 minutes of serious, pained screaming, tears and agonized writhing.

Poor guy. I totally don't know how it happened really.

Nanny leaves because she's sick (puking everywhere, poor girl). Mommy takes over. Bites baby really hard on the thumb. And isnt getting any of her real work done.

Today, I appear to be failing at both my jobs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!

LobotoME said...

you won the giveaway on my blog! email me your mailing address at info @ lobotome dot com

loved 2010 the year of the purge! ;)

Ms. Mamma said...

Yikes! I hope MB(maggie's bambino or maggie's boy) is recovering! Take it easy on yourself, mama!